"HERE'S THE GAME PLAN FOR THE 4th OF JULY TRIP"

"TRIP INTINERARY-GENERAL INFO"

The first trail will be Sour Grass off of HWY4 in Big Trees. This is an easy/moderate trail, stock vehicles should easily make it but I'm going to require that factory step-rails and lower mud flaps be removed.

It's recommended that you have rocker protection/sliders, recovery attatchments front and rear, and a recovery strap. The trail is narrow so expect a few minor scratches, but nothing to worry about if you drive carefully.

The second trail will either be Corral Hollow, or the trail Akio pointed out in the post below. This of course depends on who goes on the trip.

For experienced off-roaders, I'd be interested in exploring Bear Valley loop, as far as I can make it, but not with beginners or stock vehicles, so it really depends on who goes.

If enough members attend:
We may be able to break off into 2 separate groups at this point...Moderate to Intermediate group with stock to semi-modded vehicles... & an Advanced experienced group with complete modded vehicles & 3 inch lifts.

CB CHANNEL: 16.....FRS CHANNEL: 8

"MEETING TIMES"

"Friday, Saturday, & Sunday Campers":

For those of us leaving Friday morning, We are meeting at the McDonalds in Pleasanton at 9:00am Friday Morning. I'd like to decide on a camping spot at the McDonalds before we depart.

Then we'll proceed to Big Trees, Sourgrass, & Coral Hollow, and run some other local trails nearby.

After the Friday trail runs, we'll go to our campsite and setup for the night.

We will meet up with the Saturday Crew in Big Trees on Saturday between 10:00am & 10:30am

"Saturday Day Trip Only: Meet Huey"

For those who are only attending on Saturday, the day trip meeting times will be a bit early as I'm hoping to leave for home before dark. Ok, here's the tentative plan;

7:00am - Meet in Pleasanton at the McDonalds
7:30am - (SHARP) We take off
10:30am - Arrive at Big Trees and do some trails

You can meet the group here if it works out better.

We can change the trails around a bit (depending on who goes) but they will all be off of HWY4.

See original post for trip info:
7/5 Day Trip to Sour Grass and (some other trail)

I'll see you all there... [Wave]

Thanx Everyone,