Quote:
Originally posted by pasadenax:
explorx4,
Wow, I'm impressed by your pathfinder! I did not know they were capable of that kind of rockcrawling. How much ground clearance do you have and is the Pathy a unibody?

Great pics guys!
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! [LOL] Thanks for the compliments, man! To be honest, I didn't realize it was capable of that kind of rockcrawling either! Damn, I hope Nissan gets wind of this. I'm pretty certain that my truck is the first (and probably the last!) R50 Pathfinder to traverse the entire Rubicon Trail.

I don't know how much ground clearance I've got, but since it's a unibody with MacPherson strut IFS, I can only get a mild suspension lift. I'm running about 2.5" lift in front, and about 3.5" to 4" in the rear. Combined with 32" tires, that puts me about 4" above stock height for my '97 LE (which has heated leather seats, by the way! wink ) I like to 'wheel in comfort! laugh

By the way, it turns out I didn't bend the unibody after all. It appears that the fenders got whacked out of alignment by the bumper, probably on that ridge between Walker Hill and Little Sluice.