Thanks guys for the offers of help....I think I may have to take you guys up on it. Here is what the "stealership" quoted me this afternoon on the way home for the following work:

1. 60,000 mile service = $460 .... this includes MANY visuals....changing the oil and oil filter...replacing fuel filter....changing the coolant.....repacking the bearings (I did not know that) ...adjusting timing if need be....adjusting parking brake....changing the spark plugs....add MOC oil treatment....add MOC fuel system treatment.....etc....bunch of other minor stuff

2. Change diff oil front and rear = $120

3. Change transfer case oil = $140

Now they did tell me the more I do as part of the 60,000 mile service the more it becomes cheaper....but wow I almost fainted when they told me $460. So add all that up and we are talking $720 worth of work without my discount.!!! Also plan on checking with local independents tomorrow to see what they charge for comparable 60000 service.

So needless to say I will be pulling out my Haynes manual tomorrow to see what I can knock off the list.

Wow $720???
frown