I had problems towing my trailer without any gear or water... just straight off the dealer lot it was too much trailer for the frontier. The trailer is fully loaded and is 23.5 ft from hitch to spare tire. I had no problems with control since I had the wieght distribution hitch and sway control device, but with the Titan I don't use the dist. hitch. I did literally crack my front pads on the fronty from overheating them with the trailer, even with the trailer brake. Just to let you know my trailer weighs the same as the tahoe lite's that were 17-18 ft hybrid models dry. Mine has more max weight though... 5600lbs. I really don't know of a full size trailer that is lighter than 2950 lbs dry unless it's a tent trailer, but even some of those were close to 3k. Let me know what you get!
04 Titan LE CC BT OR E-locker Hypertech max energy DIY airbox mod PAC-Audio IPOD navigation video interface with night vision back up camera 295/70/17 Terra Grapplers Bilstein 5100's all around with 08 PRO4X springs up front and lovin it!