**UPDATE**

Hello. I got a response from Nissan's Jeff Chao regarding which club vehicles they would love to have in their display for the Sacramento Auto Show next week. It would require Wednesday to Sunday commitment to leave your vehicle.....so those of you who submitted pictures or interest for displaying your truck on just Sat or Sun....it is much appreciated but it sounds like they have only one period of time on Wednesday the 8th to move vehicles in and move them out on Sunday the 12th.

The following people are the ones Jeff and Nissan would love if you could display your Xterra in their "Xterra Lifestyle Display":

Dave T. ..... yellow X
Josh Palmieri...... silver X with off road trailer
Ryan H ........ green X

It would require Wednesday to Sunday commitment to leave your vehicle.....so those of you who submitted pictures or interest for displaying your truck on just Sat or Sun....it is much appreciated but it sounds like they have only one period of time on Wednesday the 8th to move vehicles in (see attached email below) and move them out on Sunday the 12th.

Jason Samansky ....... Jeff Chao would love to have your Black X there as well but it has to be for the whole time....so if there is anyway you could work it out to have it there Wednesday through Sunday......let me know they would to see it there as well.

As it turns out we will not be ofiicially "manning" or "womaning" our table. For all of you that expressed interest in doing that I thank you. You are still welcome, if you would like to attend the show, spend some time at the table if you would like to....but we wont set hours that someone has to be there or anything like that. I have a NCCX banner to put out and with the help of Huey I am working on a flyer to leave there as well. I am hoping to get some stickers to leave out as well so hopefully all this will be sufficient.....in helping promote our club, the vehicle, and activities we enjoy.

Here is the email from Jeff:

Ryan,
ALL of those club member Xterra entries for the display look good and we would love to have them in the show.
I would love to have the black one as well, but if they can only make
it for sat and Sunday, we won't be able to get it in.
I have secured an area for up to 6 vehicles in the outside stage area.
The show management has assured us that there will be 24 hour security
around the area. The area we have for you is outdoors, around the rear
of a stage/performance area. This area will be exclusively for your
club.

In addition, do you have any banners or signs to hang near your
display/table? Let me know if you have plans for doing the table- I don't
think it will have to be manned.

Set up is tentatively scheduled for (Weds, 11am-8pm) and out (Sun, Nov
12, 6:00pm). The move -in time is for our vehicles- if your owners work
and cannot make it until the evening, then lets try for a time they can
all make it out.

Let me know if you can talk some time and we can discuss the concerns
or questions you or your members might still have.

Thank you

It would be great to have at least 3 to 4 vehicles there. The ones listed above I think will give us a great variety and cross sections of vehicles in our club and just what you can do when you want to really outfit an Xterra. For the people listed above please verify that you can deliver your Xterra next Wednesday to Cal Expo between the hours Jeff talked about above. If not let me know and we can work something out.

Please post any further comments or questions here....I will pass them on to Jeff....plus Jeff is also monitoring this post.

Thanks!