No problem Jason...thanks for the interest though. If you make it down look up our display.

***UPDATE***
I talked with Jeff yesterday afternoon. He is still chasing some information for us on what type of condition our vehicles are to be shown in (clean or dirty) and getting us a map......securing exhibitor passes for members displaying their trucks, etc.....

But at this moment members displaying their trucks the tentative drop off time will be 6:00pm Wdnesday evening, Nov 8th at Cal Expo in Sacramento. If that is a problem for you Josh or Dave let me know ASAP and we can work out something different with Jeff. People displaying their vehicles will also have to leave a key with Cal Expo's main security incase there is some emergency that requires our trucks being moved (fire, flood, etc...). The vehicles must be locked the whole time as we are not expected to "display" the inside of the vehicles.

Some further information on the display.....the Xterra Lifestle Exhibit will be in the outdoor vendor/display area behind the stage (still hoping to get a map). This is not at the main Nissan display area that will be indoors with the other major manufacturers but Nissan will help stage our display, sign and facilitate it. The current plan is to have two new 2007 Xterras mixed in with our NCCX club vehicles. Anyway should be a great display once we all get there and set up with the new vehicles. Once again there will be 24 hour security and it will of course be behind and inside Cal Expo...not on the outside of the premises so only the paying public will be allowed to enter the area where our vehicles will be.

Once I get more info I will post here.....but for Josh and Dave....right now plan on meeting me at Cal Expo next Wednesday at 6:00pm.

I know Josh is bringing a large number of club decals for our display table as give aways.....I will bring a Flyer that huey and I have worked on giving club contact info....and I also will have the NCCX banner to set up so it will be a simple........yet hopefully effective way of attracting new members to our group.

Thanks...and stay tuned.

Ryan
slamson00@yahoo.com