well last night me & the mrs. were bored, stuck in traffic as we were passing through fairfield so i took the off ramp to the "auto mall". i remembered seeing some 05 Xs in an overflow parking lot a few days prior so i wanted to go take a look... they did'nt have any Xs with 4X4 or the off road package AT ALL! [Crybaby] they only had 1 se model... the rest were s models (which i took out). well i gotta say it was realy nice. lots more power, stepped on it on the short stretch of freeway, it was a BIG difference. tons more room than the 02. it handled really nice, didnt feel much different than mine it although it feels a little bigger when you're driving it, maybe that's because the seat felt it was a little higher than mine. [Freak] the poor guy tried so hard to sell it to me but i respectfully declined. i told him the ONLY way he could even get me to start thinking about it is if it was an off road package ( i guess this means the 4x4 bug has set in (thanks guys :p ))the 1 i drove WAS night armour tho.. that was a plus. it is a realy cool color. overall it was nice. OH LOTTO GODS BLESS ME WITH THOSE MAGIC NUMBERS!!! wink