Well said, Walt, well said!

It's this passion and, dare I say, intellect laugh that got me interested in SWXC to begin with. I'm not what you'd consider a "club" type person, yet I even served as an officer in my time. I could be considered one of the 4x4 converts as well, and haven't looked back since.

Of course, as Walt pointed out, other factors come in over time. Work, family, new (or old) hobbies, free time, money, friends, geographic location, vehicle condition and maintenance, and countless other "excuses" keep us from activities.

I don't care what the club is called. I don't care who's running it. I don't care if we let other types of vehicles ride with us. I just want to know what's happening with all the folks I've come to know over the years, meet some new folks that share similar interests, and I would love to see activities increase across the state. Admittedly, I haven't paid club dues in who knows how long, but I haven't been pushed to either.

This change in website might be a good time to think about where to go in the future, but it's definitely a good time to reflect on where we've been up to now.

Thanks again, Walt. Big kudos to Robert for keeping on top of all of this. Everyone else, I hope to see you all out there sometime soon!

Jason

SWXC Club Member #25 (I think)