Okay - well here's my opinion on those and the experience I've had... if you want to do some of them here, no prob.

Oh, and to answer your original question, Courtesy is good and they're super close.

Engine oil, oil filter, air cleaner - no problem... done 'em a ton

Coolant... depends how thorough you want to be... I did mine by dumping the radiator contents (not on the ground smile ), refilling w/water, driving 'till hot, dump, fill, drive, dump, fill w/ slightly too strong coolant mix. I don't mind doing it - but it ends up taking awhile whereas it's pretty fast/cheap at Jiffy Lube.

inspect:
vapor lines, fuel lines: I don't really know what they 'inspect'... just take a good all over and under the truck and see if anything looks wrong.

drive belts: Take a good look at it for cracks.
brake lines and cables: As long as they're not leaking, you're cool.

brake pads, discs, drums and linings ( I know the brakes need some work done on them):
I replaced my front pads a couple of weeks ago - no big deal... neither is pulling off the rear drums to check how much shoe is left and make sure the cylinders aren't leaking. I don't have a whole lot of experience w/ brakes as far as deciding when the rotors are bad enough to need turning etc...(if they do, the auto parts stores will turn 'em) but they're pretty simple devices.

automatic transmission fluid: Have you ever had it flushed or filled? The manual just says to inspect it forever (you can smell it to make sure it doesn't smell burned)... but I decided to start drain & flushing (did it once, will do it again as soon as I can get to Courtesy for some more ATF)... its as easy as an oil change (almost).

transaxle oil: I can't imagine them inspecting this... but changing it is super easy... it's probably about time to do your differentials, too. I've done all 3 on mine.

exhasut system, steering gear and linkage, axle and suspension parts, steering linkage ball joints and front suspension ball joints: Can't really help you there - other than, again, just look the whole truck over really well for things that don't look right.

front drive shaft boots: You're checking for cracks.

tire rotation (which I will probably tell them to skip, since I just got those tires put on last month): Okay... not hard... though my torque wrench is for <100 ft-lbs... so it's a rule-of-thumb tightening smile

Also going to tell them to check my shocks:
I'm not a great judge of these.

Have you considered PCV valve and fuel filter change?

It might be worth it to see how much they'd charge just to inspect everything - so you'd know what needs attention and could then address problems.

If you actually had them do engine oil, filter, coolant, transaxle fluid, tranny D&F, diff D&F, brake pads, fuel filter, PCV etc. they would charge a TON (unless any items are warranty)

I'm definitely getting some Bilstein's... but it'll have to wait awhile. Hey - if they do find a bad shock and will replace it under warranty, let 'em... you'll have a spare new one!