Hey guys, I understand that this topic is to be discussed on the sccx site but when I try to login in it gives me this:

General Error

Could not query categories list

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''X_Trippin'','','','')' at line 2

INSERT INTO phpbb_ip (host, ip, date, username, referrer, forum,browser) VALUES ('','','Fri-Mar-07 - 17:19:18','X_Trippin'','','','')

Line : 80
File : page_header.php

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

phpBB Template designed by SkaidonDesigns and edited by Vance Technologies

Page generation time: 0.5846s (PHP: 38% - SQL: 62%) - SQL queries: 34 - GZIP disabled - Debug on

Once this happens I can no longer access any page on the site except the front page. When I click on any link I get the error mentioned above.
I have tried accessing the site using both Firefox and IE. Any suggestion on this would be very helpful.

Anyways, is this trip going to be family friendly? I have a 6 year old daughter that we would like to bring along.

Thanks,
Dominic

If this error is occurring because of a character in my screen name, maybe we can delete my from the registered user file, so I can create another profile with a new screen name.