Quote:
Originally posted by Frank B:
Chris and Emily,

Sorry to hear about this, if Heather and I can help in any way let us know. I know it sounds cliche, but difficult times always seems to happen close together (ie stress of getting married, moving in together, getting evicted...) but you will get through it.

For example: got home after asking Heather to marry me and found an IRS tax lien notice on my doorstep for $25,000. Heather knew I was a little short of money, but she did not think I was a complete deadbeat. Took a while to convince her and the IRS that the lien was filed in error, it was not me who owed the money.

For example 2: shortly after buying our first place together I lost my job of 10 years. Eventually found another one, and this happens to people all the time, but it was particularly stressful since it was my first mortgage.

You'll work through it. It really helps when there are two of you with a "team" attitude.
I know me and Em are are a team all the way. We're not terribly stressed but...

I think my biggest worry right now is losing my job. I've been on company overhead now for about a month but I've always been reassured that they are trying to find me work or are currently talking with people about jobs. sooo yeah...

It'll be interesting, we do at least have time to pack up, now getting finding a place we can afford and has enough room for all our stuff is another issue smile and/or if we can find a place we can actually purchase, having enough time for paperwork.