Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Ritchey:
Honestly this has to be one of the last times, What alternatives can people offer for hosting the site? my personal page is on fuitadnet.com and it is really affordable, however I don't know how well it would hold up to the load of the site, of course we don't really know what the site's usage is. I hate suggesting going to a different hosting because I know Jacob works hard on the site and I don't want to discredit his effort, I do appriciate and am thankfull it though, however I think it needs to be more stable. Maybe more a solution is more people with access to the server/site to perform maintenance.
Chris:

Actually, the site problems have been intermittent and only really over the last few months. I'm not sure the club needs to start changing hosts, etc unless it becomes a persistent problem. Most people complaining are newer to the club. Trust me, the SCCX site is 10x better than it was a few years ago (and much better than most other clubs) and this has been due to Jacob's help and support. What can we say? We're all spoiled.
smile