Quote:
Originally posted by krisjon:
Wait, the Xmas party isn't at Cary's house?????
Oh that's funny.

There is about as much chance of Xtoolbox hosting at his house! If he did then he could not show up hours late because he had to lead a late Xcursion like he did for years. My wife considered it very rude when he showed up every year hours late to our house.

I hosted:
SCCXmas 2000
SCCXmas 2001
SCCXmas 2002

If work had not messed with my schedule at the last minute I would have hosted it in 2003. Twitch stepped up an hosted!

Krisjon... how many times did you or anyone else host SCCXmas. [Wave]

Oh that's right! There was NO SCCXmas 2004 or SCCXmas 2005? Oh that's right! It never happened! Everyone talks but no one does.

It took bashing CALMINI,

gushing over another manufacture and a sucking up to that manufacture to get something going for 2006.

Quote:
Originally posted by WolfmanX:
Short of sucking Steve Kramers dick, I doubt there is anything you could say to get them to care about customer service.
Man... WolfmanX what did you do to get SLR to install all the stuff on your Xterra? WolfmanX what did you do to get SLR to host SCCXmas 2006 for you? I guess your place was too small to host it yourself? But hey maybe Xtoolbox can get some free welding done at SCCXmas 2006.
Quote:
Originally posted by Xtoolbox:
Wolf...know if the SLR crew could do some quick welding that day?
Xtoolbox will never host it! Brian gets everyone else to do everything else for him. Then he usual steps in and takes credit for it. Xtoolbox couldn't be bothered in 2004 or 2005. Neither could anyone else for that matter in the new SCCX.

BTW Don\'t Drink the Kool Aid
Quote:
Originally posted by Xtoolbox:
Animal crackers and cool-aid for me if mitch is bringing the chilli filled.

Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860