Quote:
Originally posted by LAXterra:
After I got banned from SCCX, what would you expect? What I find extremly sad is you decided to lock the XOC/SCCX thread after Gmaxis neither agreed or disagreed with me... just asked to un-ban me from SCCX.

People implied that I lied in the thread. I am not allowed to address them. I find that sadly ironic. Pinochio's lie was ignored and YOU know it was a lie... truly sad. frown frown frown

I am not allowed to reply to people implying that I lie but HE gets away with lies.

So what is the message to people who know this confused

So what is the message for anyone who disagrees with SCCX?
SHUT UP AND GO AWAY confused

Okay... you win.... so if I tow the line will I be un-banned from SCCX?
Cary: The bottom line is that the only purpose you seem to be serving the club now is to dredge up stuff that happened a year or more ago and instigate arguments. Were mistakes made? Perhaps. Were people untruthful? Perhaps. But what does it matter at this point? It's old business - dead and buried with everyone, except you.

If you want to carry on with your sarcastic attacks and witch hunts for the 'truth', do so by personal email or private message with the parties involved - not our message boards. I will not allow this to continue...end of story.

When we talked awhile back, I thought it would help bring an end to things, but it seems you will never cut this loose. That is why you are now banned from SCCX and why I will censor any of your posts on here regarding it.