I just joined the forums a week or so ago. I'll admit it I'm a newbie to offroading and this really seems to be the best place to find resources; however some of the members act like jerks to people who haven't spent the time to search. I fortunately have the time to search and read through all the different forums. A lot of people don't have that kind of time and just want a straught answer from the guys who have lived here since the beginning. As was posted earlier the search doesn't work completely. Even after reading all the posts the varied discussions that go on about this or that topic takes for ever to troll through. The main topics that keep coming up are in no particular order.

Performance enhancements
- fuel savings
- more power

Bumpers
-Calmini
-Arb
-Custom

Tires
-I haven't researched that area yet wink

Trips
- Who? What? Where? What do I need?

Parts
-Where to buy this or that?

Now after reading hundreds of threads I have come accross several guys who really know what they are talking about and are obviously far ahead of the rest of us newbies.

Why not have a tech write up section. XOC I am betting you can point out the best of the best of this crew and put them to work to summarize the basic questions people come here to ask about.
It would have been great if when I first signed on to the page there could have been something to read that cut through the fog. Something that that stated the fundamentals that most of the "experts" around here have already done. Could we create a section that talks about the top performing parts and accessories for the aspiring offroader who is serious about rigging there Xterra to stand proud with the rest of the pack. Just my $.02

Also I have plenty of space on my website to hold pictures for forum members if it's needed.

OK flame on I guess. [Uh Oh !]