MediStorm - Yes, you can have the logo printed on as many or a few products. YOU make the store the way you want it.

KJ - I completly agree with you that it is XOC's final decision. I was merely asking if it had been thought of (I know I should have searched). I have also been involved extensively with graphic design. I understand about quality standards as well. I have used cafepress on several occasions with no complaints from clients or customers.

Now I will be the FIRST to tell you that not ALL of cafepress' prints/products are great, however, I had a shirt printed up about 4 years ago and i wear it at least 3 time out of a month and wash it after every wearing and it is still holding up......a little bit of fading, but it's still holding up. I also have a stainless steel coffee mug and the logo is almost gone already (also after 4 years).

I'm not trying to SELL cafepress here, but I just figured it would be a quick and painless way to satisfy the sticker demand and maybe even make XOC a little money to cover some administrative costs.