Well then erase that shit! You are a moderator right? Set up some rules. Here are the rules for a website that I moderate at:

Alright, so here are the rules when posting in the buy and sell section:

You MUST start your thread with one or two of the following

FS-For sale
WTB-Want to buy
WTT-Want to trade
FREE-
Parting out-

If you want to buy or trade, start the thread with WTB/WTT

If I put something up for sale, nobody is allowed to say, "don't buy his, I have a better deal", or "that product will not do anything for you."

Just reminding all that this is a free country and free trade is encouraged w/o every one breathing down your neck - Laissez-faire....

Negative comments and undercutting is not allowed. If you have a better price, post in a new thread, and DO NOT sabotage someone's sale. Stick strictly to the subject and do not thread jack.

We ask that you post publicly and not through PM so that others may watch the progress. It is unfair to buyers when a product is being sold OBO, and one can claim that another non-existant buyer offered him or her a better price via PM.

Lastly, please keep the thread updated with posts such as "pending sale", "sold" or if you are still looking to sell, and do not have a lot of responses, bump your thread with either the word "bump" or lower your price accordingly.

We are counting on you to use the honor system and bid publicly. PM's WILL NOT be tracked so we ask you to be honest in your transactions

After a definite sale has been made, then the item is considered sold, and the thread will be locked

We ask that you strictly adhere to these rules. Thank you!