Pbase allows you to set up your pages however you like. By default, it looks pretty much like my non-linked pages (i.e. the individual picture galleries). You can add cascading style sheet code to each page to customize it how you want it and so forth, so you can really make it fancy, or just keep it simple.

It's $23 a year (payable via Paypal, if you wish) for 400 Meg of storage. While that doesn't sound like a lot, initially, remember that most smart people downsize their images before posting them (so the simple resizing routines on Pbase don't massacre your photos, and so that nobody downloads your originals).

Right now, my stats show that I have 1,010 images online and I'm only using 176 Megs (less than 1/2 ) of my storage. They usually up the storage (for the same price) about once a year or so. When I joined about 16 months ago, they had just changed from 200 Megs to 300 Megs, then, just before I renewed in August, they had upped the 300 to 400. Still only $23 a year.

The best part I like is that they don't have popups, etc. and you can directly link original, medium or small images anywhere (like I do here). Linking an image is as simple as displaying the image in your browser, copy the URL and paste it in your target, adding .JPG to the end of it.

They also give pretty good stats on your profile page, so you can see how many hits you've had. They're also working on adding facilities to allow you to sell your prints directly on your pages.