Madman's synopsis of the debate was great. I LOL'd.

If there was any clear winner, it was Romney. His answers on the issues were definitely the most sensible.

Ron Paul is a kook. Voting for that guy is a thrown away vote. My wife even asked, "Who's that little guy with the white hair? I don't like him." His foreign policy plans are that of fantasies. He's a total isolationist, and while I can see how we could pull back from some of our policies, his ideas go way too far. He has to realize that however much it sucks, we're still dependent on foreign oil for our economy, and as long as that's the case, we need to have a vested interest in the parts of the world where it comes from.

I can see why people like Huckabee. He's got a good sense of humor, he's articulate, and he's generally a good speaker (like most ministers are). His ideas just don't hold water though. The fair tax - his main platform - will never pass. Remember Steve Forbes? Yeah.

McCain did OK, but dodged a lot of questions. He was certainly the most gracious towards other candidates, but yeah, the Rudy love was just wierd.

Rudy had to sit and defend why he's a republican. I got a laugh out of that. He needs to realize that the whole country is not like NYC. In fact, much of the country prides itself in NOT being like NYC.