Quote:
Originally posted by Xman6:
I remember when I was in the game (before you decided you didn't need us) we hated the players who cheated and were very satisfied to have made the top ten without cheating. What changed? That game is not that addictive.
We use shortcuts for logins and drugs in GW. Not auto merc scrips nor merc scrips no buttons to train or break attacks. The shortcuts we use are legal which is why we did not get banned in Gang Wars. The ones that were used in Leet were more detailed and they automated more functions which is why they got banned. We shared accounts with them so we lost our chars too.

As far as any WE being satisfied with any finnish that's interesting. Rick , his brother , Hick and I were pretty much the only people involved in the game at any competitive level. We were on all the time and we did all the attacks and defending together as a team.

The remainder of the the guys in the XOC 54/45 gangs pretty much did things to undermine any potential success that we had. Single attacks on your own, training at your leisure and operating as a single entity are the reasons why we decided to just run the gang on our own.

It got to be very frustrating trying to convince everyone to get on the same page. It got very frustrating to see guys just logging in once a day , training the wrong thing , attacking an allied gang and then logging off. If you , for some reason feel like you were ditched , look at what your gang is doing on your own now after SIX MONTHS of knowing how to play.

The four of us finnished third overall last month and have been a permanent fixture in the top gangs in the game. We just decided that we were going to try to win the game and that was going to be the only way to acomplish that.