Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:
Quote:
Originally posted by Chia:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by Xterra Rick:
[b]Todrick..any word on getting our guys re-instated for this month of gw and leet?
I am using your character in bothe gang wars and elite wars[/b]
You're a DICK Chia! We've had the same gang without your DUMB ass that hasn't figured out the game in 7 months and you started a new piece of shit gang with characters that we've had all along ? What an absolute DICK move. Idiots can't figure out how to play and they STEAL chars out of our gang and change the passwords. You know why Rick didn't want his chars in your gang ? Because you suck!

We purposely used the chars from the guys that we knew didn't play anymore so that it wouldn't interfere with anyone else and you took those. You also STOLE Rick's guys when you know DAMN WELL that he plays with us. WTF are you thinking? Are you that bitter that we don't want to play with you because you suck?

Good luck you moron.[/b]
Fuck off dude. I took mineralblue and lbthai because long said i could control his characters. You hadnt even started the gang up when i was putting mine together. Anyways i am not as competive as you i am not obsessed with being perfect like you you fucking peice of shit.