Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:
Originally posted by electrobuzz:

The "Immaculate Conception" refers the conception of Mary, not Jesus'. True dat, on the rest.

But what's with the weak whining over the Catholic jokes and commentary? You almost sound like a crying deviant liberal. Very unMadman like of you.
You are wrong. The Immaculate Conception is the conception of Christ. It is a holy day of obligation celebrated on December, 8. Check it out.

I'm not whining. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy. The idiots who are fast as lightning to insult Catholicism are too cowardly or too PC brainwashed to insult Islam. Most actually jump to defend it. Probably out of fear of being perceived as a bigot. After all... must be tolerant. Even of those who want to kill you. If you are white you can only hate your own kind. Only white western Christian males and their religion are evil. Everything else is relative....
I'll take Catholic Doctrine for $1600, Alex.

December 8: There\'s something about Mary.

They are joking about Catholicism. With info rooted in some truth. That's what makes it funny. And fuck the rest of them if they can't take a joke about a three-toothed Romanian lesbian Muslim with herpes. Or something like that.