Quote:
Originally posted by Claus A Christensen:

Would be fun to meet him, wheel with him and have a beer to actually get to know the person behind the name, then again he has kept very secret about who he, I bet he was beaten as a child.
Yeah I enjoyed some of our battles too. I backed off on you because I think you actually have a sense of humor. I was never beaten as a child but I did do my share of beating others (the good old days).

Some of the stuff I post is for shock value. Some I am serious. I will admit I am sick of the double standard politically correct shit that goes on in our culture. A lot of it is manifested here on this board. If it makes me look extreme by arguing against it, so be it.

I guess I wouldn't mind drinking beers with you either. I don't go wheeling unless you consider driving across the Pakistani guy's lawn down the street "wheelin".

A lot of people here I wouldn't mind drinking with. A few I would never.. like Sean. I don't drink with commies who live in a fantasy world. Besides, he's a pussy and pussies never drink anyway. I would still like to beat him silly and hang him from a hook by his underwear.

You knew this thread would be controversial. Just look at the title. That was the whole point of it. The poster was begging for an argument.

Talk to you later Claus. The terror alert was raised today. That means I have to go out and buy another box of ammo and I have some lawns to drive accross....