Quote:
Originally posted by Kaiser:
I think it's horrible for someone to ask for money for pulling you out... and I think it's even more horrible for someone who got pulled out not to offer some.

(i.e. money ought to change hands or the guy who got rescued is an a$$ - but it should be a thank-you and not an extortion)
Oh don't get me wrong, I wasn't doing it for money, I was doing it to keep from being bored off my ass while my wife was in the store. However as you stated they could of at least offered a few bucks. I know I always did when I needed to be pulled out of somewhere.

Come to think of it the ONLY time I ever said I'd pull someone out for money was when they were offroading in an off limits area at an OHV park and snapped both axles on daddys bronco. The ranger was standing right there when they came walking out asking for help. Told them I'd tow them back to the staging area for $20. When we got there the ranger promptly gave them a $100 fine for offroading in an off limits area and on top of it they had to get a flat bed tow about 80 miles to home. [Laughing]

Axle