Quote:
There should be at least three or four videos on that web site taken from different locations. Try the links on this page...

http://www.judicialwatch.org/September_11_2006_Videos.shtml

The government is holding on to most of the videos because they are to be presented as evidence in terror suspect trials. You won't get all of them at least until some more trials are over. Most especially that of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed.
Hey Madman. I just watched Video 1. This is all you see and then an explosion. How is this the tip of a 757? And where are the wings that crashed on the ground that people claim happened? And how are their body parts and uniforms found when everything else happened to be vaporized?

FYI -- Within 45 minutes after the Pentagon was attacked, my boyfriend was flying over the Pentagon from Little Creek, VA in an HC6 helicopter and firefighters and government employees already had the place blocked off and he said there was no airplane wreckage. He also wants to point out how a 757 flying at high speed could avoid hitting traffic signs, poles and trees surrounding the area yet hit the Pentagon so perfectly that it all evaporated so cleanly. He firmly believes the Pentagon was not attacked by a plane.

(This photo was taken 3 days after.)

Please tell me -- How is this proof of a 757 and where is the rest of the wreckage? There's clearly wreckage at the WTC site, and those buildings completely collapsed. These photos don't prove anything!

Oh, and I read the article on PopularMechanics, and most of it is what people "believe" happened or just scientists explaining things and that's "probably" or what "could've" happened. Nothing is convincing me otherwise.

The videos, eyewitness accounts, scientists, engineers, and facts brought up by the Zeitgeist Movie were much more convincing to me. I'll research more, though! I promise. Don't get all huffy and puffy! wink