Quote:
Originally posted by eli:
all you jew bashers who base your opinions off one person are just as much of assholes as he is. ill have you know, that people with no serious religious affiliation are now the largest group in the country now. it is just the fuckfaces who are so hardcore that think that everyone must conform to what they think is right. You guys are doing it too. your christian websites don't put up links to jewish places or holidays. Just because you are the majority, does no mean you are the most important. assholes. i understand why you are upset, but you have to realize that the demographics in this country are always changing, and there will always be contraversy. oh and the russian guy who was jew bashing...the jews that i know are some of the hardest working poeple that i know by far. "living off welfare at 45" haha, that is just absolutely rediculous to say a culture as a whole is doing that.
Whoa there Eli, no one here was "Jew bashing" the fact the guy happens to be a a man of the cloth, has absofuckinglutly nothing to do with the facts of this matter. It has to do with common sense and the need to bring politics into a season many consider the highlight of the year. ripping down X-mas trees due to the threat of being sued is the real issue here. Pissing on Santa and the elves is the issue here....lighten the fuck up and mellow out for the season is the issue here

No one is slamming the guy for being a Jew, they are slamming him for being an Idiot...correct me if I am wrong the two should not have anything to do with other ?