haha, actually i graduated from Tulane , which is a much better school than UT, especially in my two majors, so no i do not wish i was going there.

and about the number of agnostics in the country, "the greatest increase in absolute as well as in percentage terms has been among those adults who do not subscribe to any religious identification; their number has more than doubled from 14.3 million in 1990 to 29.4 million in 2001; their proportion has grown from just 8% of the total in 1990 to over 14% in 2001;" so it is not the largest, but it is become the largest single denomination very quickly. (catholic is the largest with 24%, and baptist is about the same size as agnostic with 17%, but both are also declining slowly)

source:http://www.gc.cuny.edu/faculty/research_briefs/aris/key_findings.htm

I also saw an estimate somewhere (which i will have to find) that i believe said agnostics are close to 30% now (2007)

and not everybody was jew bashing, i was reffering to a select few who made some really asshole comments. Examples:

Big daddy chia: “Is this now a valid reason to dislike Jewish people.”

AHTOXA: “Where I live I often times see Russian Jews act just like that in everyday living. Those are the same people that came here as "refugees" and are not willing to learn the language, not willing to support America and are not even willing to work at times. A lot of them sit on Welfare (older folks, but come on! 45-50 is not that old and you can still work, otherwise why are you here??) That's where my tax dollars go, and yous too...

Seeing shit like this seriously makes me ashamed of even having the word Russian associated with people like that.”

Kaiser: “Yes yes... and he expressed his wish to be included in the traditional Jewish way - by threatening a lawsuit”

I grew up in a two-religion household, with christmas and channukah growing up (but i didnt get twice the presents, don't worry), my father being jewish and mother irish catholic. learning about my family history and everything that they went through (i.e. having your entire family slaughtered), some things just rub me the wrong way. sorry i freaked out.