Quote:
Originally posted by GrayHam:
cool

Where's mah fuckin' popcorn?
No way man. Y'all needs some of dese:

I don't believe it's a race thing entirely. It's a social thing. Minorities are raised by other minorities with preconceived social mores that get passed down.

Take a black kid as a baby and take him out of the environment with all its racial history, social preconceived notions, and away from rap music, and you have someone no different than anyone else. Same goes for middle easterners, asians, and white people.

Still, most riots in this country are started by blacks. It's not because they're black, per se. It's because they've been socially conditioned to react a certain way. In this case, it's a destructive way, and unless there are more role models with the same shade of skin (sad but true), this will continue generation after generation.

Blacks raised by niggas turn into niggas.
Whites raised by rednecks turn into rednecks
Middle Easterners brainwashed by other radical muslims turn into radical muslims.

See the pattern?

You can't condemn a whole race of people for the actions of a few. Hell, my boss is a black guy, and he's one of the more intelligent people I know. He's ex Navy and a stand up decent guy. You wouldn't find someone like him acting in this way.