Samuel, I agree. This is a weird thread. I am agreeing with you, when so far, I've found myself on a pretty opposite plain of thought than you. I don't think it could "never" be me. I just don't believe America will ever deteriorate to the point that this stuff is done willy-nilly to our own citizens on our own ground. I agree that logic has seemingly flown out the window in this country, but I don't know if we would agree with why. I see it as a result of general moral decay and the influx of hyper-liberal organizations who live and breathe to demolish anything that would allow a person to assert that there are absolutes *cough*ACLU*cough*. smile

Also, I agree with you that we probably should never have pulled out of Afghanistan. We very nearly caught OBL on more than one occasion, yet we're still there just kind of dicking around. And, yes, I agree with you also that I don't like our relationship with Saudi. It's where OBL came from and it's where his family still is. They sit there and pretend to be innocent, but all the while, they're hiding their blood-covered hands behind their backs. That relationship, I am confident, is about oil. Pure and simple. The war isn't. But that relationship is.

P.S. I don't trust Syria either. That place is a time-bomb waiting to go off.