Quote:
Originally posted by Stonecoldchavez:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:
[b]
quote:
Originally posted by BurgPath:
But it does no permanent damage and stopping provides immediate relief.
So if a policeman beats the living shit out of a "suspect," we shouldn't be outraged? I mean, as long as the cop doesn't break any bones on the guy or anything...there's no permanent damage...

No permanent damage...fucking puh-lease...[/b]
Moby-

What are you talking about? [Freak] You are comparing a civilian beaten by a cop to a captured armed insurgent? Apples to oranges.....

S.[/b]
I'm saying it's complete bullshit to say it doesn't cause any permanent damage. To claim that is beyond specious...it's flat out dishonest.
My mistake, your right.

I bet they're afraid of water when its over. :rolleyes:

Please, like I care. Remember who we are dealing with here. This isn't a standing army, they have no uniform, Geneva doesn't apply. Rules of engagement were set by THEM when they flew planes in to buildings and attacked us on our own soil. Remember that? Maybe you've fucking forgotten.

Fuck this self righteous 'we have to be better then them cause we're the US bullshit'. Only way we win this is to kill them. Thats it.

I still want to know what the 'dont be mean to the terrorist' crowd thinks we SHOULD be doing. How do you get relevant info from these guys? Refuse to give them clean underwear at club Gitmo?