Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by Rockaholic:

[b]Afterall, Madman, that could be part of your Al Qaeda cover before you blow us all up in a attack with your Al Qaeda Buddies.
Now I am supposed to be a member of Al Qaeda because I support waterboarding the worst of terrorist captives?

It's crap like that is the reason why most people can never take you people on the left serious.[/b]
I know you can't see it, but I'm waving my hand over my head in that "Wow, that went way over your head" kind of way.

Did you happen to eat a lot of paint chips as a kid?[/b]
The statement stands for itself Shahram. No amount of obfuscation or bullshit on your part can make it otherwise.

People like you and some of the others who try to claim that we are no different than the terrorists because we waterboarded a few of the worst of them, couldn't be further from the truth.

You use the issue for own ends or agenda.

Not a single person who thinks that "waterboarding is torture" has ever come up with a single solution or method to get information from these hardened terrorists. All of whom are well versed in interrogation methods and who even have their own training manuals. Most of whom are more than willing to give up their own lives for their cause.

These people are unlike any other enemy this country has faced. Many either don't realize that fact, or maybe some just don't care.

But, you know these people and their determination.

You yourself are a Muslim. You have never once that I have seen, denounced these Islamic fanatics... nor as a Muslim who claims to love his country,... have you ever offered a constructive method to combat these fanatics.

All I have ever seen you do is denigrate this country; the methods it uses to fight these Islamic fanatics; and denigration of anyone who supports the fight against Islamic terrorism.

How about some constructive dialog from you for a change. How about some ideas from an American Muslim who just might love his country more than he loves Islam.

I hope I am talking about you Shahram.