Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
[b]All I have ever seen you do is denigrate this country; the methods it uses to fight these Islamic fanatics; and denigration of anyone who supports the fight against Islamic terrorism.
In the eyes of a hypersensitive coward, all criticism is denigration. He has no more defense than to cry "traitor" or "lunatic" at everyone who shows him his own cowardice. Since we're talking about "all we've ever seen" from each other, all I've ever seen from you is fear-mongering, hate, and brow-beating. I've never really summed you up with a word before, but that's what you are--a coward. Everything you've written, every time your fingers touch the keyboard, you show your fear. You warn others of the dangers that lurk behind every corner, around every hedgerow--the homosexual, the leftist, the druggie, the hippie, the illegal alien, the loonies, the atheists, the myriad enemies of America, legions of them, and all out to get....you. Everything that you can't wrap your incredibly limited mind around is a "major threat", a "major problem", everything to you is dangerous, out to hurt you.

You're a coward, Madman. I actually feel bad writing this, but you need to hear it. Your fear will kill you someday. And doubly worse, it will prevent you from living before it does.[/b]
Stuff like that seems to be your standard response Shahram.

Whenever you are confronted with any serious questions or response to any of your bullshit, it always the same. I am either a coward or some fear driven, hate filled individual with a limited mind. For a guy who tries to portray himself as an enlightened Libertarian type, your responses are nothing but standard left wing debate tactics.

Instead of expending all of your time and energy trying to attack me and denigrate me for even having the nerve to question the "almighty Shahram", how about answering the questions I posed to you.

That is cowardice.