Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:
Originally posted by Rockaholic:

[b]First of all, Madman, I never once said I wanted to grant Constitutional rights to non-American citizens - so don't put words in my mouth.
Maybe you personally do not. If I said that you personally did feel that way instead of making a statement regarding the political left, then I agree I would have been wrong.

However, there is no doubt that the political left has been engaged in a long drawn out fight within the system in this country and the judiciary to grant constitutional rights to foreign terrorists... or enemy combatants.[/b]
I would agree, if you made a statement about the political left, and not me personally, then you would not have been wrong.

However, you did lump me in with the left when you made your statement in repsonse to mine:
Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:
Originally posted by Rockaholic:

Afterall, Madman, that could be part of your Al Qaeda cover before you blow us all up in a attack with your Al Qaeda Buddies.
Now I am supposed to be a member of Al Qaeda because I support waterboarding the worst of terrorist captives?
It's crap like that is the reason why most people can never take you people on the left serious....You people on the left need to start asking yourselves why all of a sudden you wish to grant the constitutional rights of American citizens upon foreign enemy combatants.