Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueSky:

[b]Madman's funny. Take his post that started, "The CIA says it only waterboarded three terrorists..." And he believes them, because our government in general and the CIA in particular would never, EVER lie.

And then he goes on with his usual putting words in peoples' mouths, smearing them by association, and so on. Usually it's a gang of one with him but he's got some help this time.
Bluesky, you did imply that the government was treating a lot of people harshly.

Also, considering the fact that things like waterboarding is a questionable technique even with those that have to do it, it is not unreasonable to believe that only a few high profile terrorist captives have been waterboarded.

Maybe you listen to too much Teddy Kennedy when he practically implies George Bush is waterboarding everyone included the White House cleaning staff. You would almost think that Bush is holding their legs to listen to his bullshit.

And since when does this asshole Teddy Kennedy have the right to say anything about waterboarding? He left a woman to die under water and now he is concerned that 9-11 conspirators are being made to feel uncomfortable. FUCK HIM.

I also did not put any words in your mouth or smear you by association.

Lighten up Francis.[/b]
You're a piece of work. You quote my point, deny doing it, then do the exact thing you're denying by attempting to link me with Kennedy, then end your Teddy rant by again denying doing what you just did.

What about my other points, Madman? That's the essence of debate, to refute the other guy's points (if you can). Continually taking a pass just because you can't refute it or the answer doesn't fit your agenda is one of the many things that completely undermine your credibility.