Quote:
Originally posted by BlueSky:

Right. I show you an explicit example of your BS tactics and it's "nitpicking". No, Madman, it's expecting you to write reasonable statements and then stand behind them instead of trying to weasel out of what you yourself wrote by blaming others for "nitpicking" or misinterpreting. Personal responsibility is empowering. You should try it some time.

And your less-than-subtle attempts to infer [Rainbow] on those who dare to disagree with your point of view gets old too. Grow up. It's easy to be a big man from behind your keyboard. You'd wet your pants if you ever had to back any of your BS insults up in person.
You show nothing BlueSky. You are full of yourself.

I've already been reasonable with you and said I would use smilies in the future when responding to your posts.

If your feelings felt slighted, and you need me to say I'm sorry, then I'm sorry.

But, I gotta say, with the inordinate amount of bitching that you continue to do about an innocuous and insignificant post, you definitely aren't going to get an approval of the dress from me. wink

Lighten up and let it go. We can still be friends. That's if you are willing to hug and make up. :p