Quote:
Originally posted by BlueSky:

Soooo...you're a better judge of what is and isn't torture than John McCain, a man who WAS tortured? Right, the same way you can fly an F-18 better than any Blue Angel pilot. Sorry, that just doesn't make sense.

You're naive to believe these extreme techniques have only been used on a few key prisoners. But again, I can't prove that's not the case, and you can't prove it is.
I think most people are better judges of most things than John McCain. I don't want to make this a debate about McCain, but he is a completely despicable politician (and person from what I've heard) who would sell his mother or sell out his country for some favorable press.

McCain is also not the only member of Congress who was held as a POW by the Vietnamese. Congressman Sam Johnson of Texas was held for 7 years in Hanoi and says that John McCain is wrong.

The only naivety here is coming from your direction. Prisoners that are being held in US custody are becoming fat and are treated well. For you to make claims that we are torturing untold amounts of suspects is completely beyond irresponsible. It is basically nothing but propagandizing on behalf of the enemy.