Quote:
Originally posted by Conundrum:

Not trying to pick on you NYMM, but you just don't know what you're talking about when you're just repeating everything that has ever been said negatively about people who make their own decisions in life, I.e. being responsible adults and contributing to society.

My Genetic remark was in reference to "Genetics provides enough idiots in society. We don't need to be creating future generations of more unambitious and lazy idiots by legalizing pot."

I've seen people abuse drugs and have some serious issues, but they would have been that way with anything they could get their hands onto. I suppose you are right in the sense that if you're predisposed to that path, it doesn't matter if you break the law to get there.

If you're ever in Phoenix, I'll buy you a beer if it is still legal. :p
I know plenty about narcotics usage and its negative effects on people and society.

I worked as a narcotics cop for a number of years. There is nothing benign about any controlled substance, including marijuana.

I don't think you know what you are talking about other than your limited exposure to pot or any other narcotic for that matter.

You actually sound like a user.