Hate to break it to you NYMM, but it was not necessarily illegal until there were laws passed that did so. Up until then it was a non-issue.

Sorry I struck such a cord with you, BTW what I do is my own business unless it hurts someone else. Lumping people or Classing them together just perpetuates the problems we face in America, however I see the need with some illegal issues, like aliens, you don't have a choice, either they all go or they all stay. I'm for the former.

Lively discussion, however I haven't really seen anyone prove either way that it should be legal or illegal and maybe that's why it's still an issue. Sometimes it's hard to admit the boat is sinking until you're up to your neck in water, hopefully it won't be too late and we can bring rational heads to the table to make sensible laws that are really best for the country and not for special interests.

It would interest me to see a list of pro's vs. con's to see what would bear out.

Also Andy, I didn't know about all that and I wish the best for you man. frown Thank you for sharing your experience.