Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
The point is, people try to make a case by using the two wrongs make a right argument. Who the hell cares if alcohol or tobacco is legal or not? It has nothing to do with marijuana and is a whole different discussion. Give us reasons as to why marijuana is healthy enough for everyone and should therefore be legal? No one can, so they resort to the "it's safer than such and such, so why not?". The only thing I hear is about all the money from taxes. Again, who cares? Money should not be a factor on something that affects the health and safety of everyone. If it's something that's going to be made legal for my son as he gets older, I'd like to hear why it would be safe for him. When you make something legal, you make it legal for everyone... not just what you do in your own time. For those that remember or have re-read this thread, I've already mentioned my bad experiences with it so I'm all for keeping it illegal until someone can show me otherwise without comparing it to something else.
Dude, I have two grandfathers in the grave because of alcohol and about 4 alcoholics in my family. Why is it legal?

To answer your question though, it will or won't be safe for him, depending upon him. If we are going to make something illegal because of what it may or may not do to one person over another, then most everything sold should be illegal. I know not one single person that has ever had a bad experience with pot. EVERY person I know who drinks has had at least several bad experiences with it.