Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:

Wow....Madman's had so much cop propaganda shoved up his ass, it's beginning to come out of his mouth!

What does all this matter? The question that should be asked is Who has a right to tell a free man what he can and cannot put in his own body?
What do want to put in your body?

Should the government allow cocaine, heroin, LSD and every other type of illicit drug to be freely available?

Where do we draw the line on what is acceptable? Where does the interest of society as a whole come into play according to you?

Should the government allow any manufacturer to put anything they want into any product that hits the market for human consumption? Should we allow you to paint your house with lead paint because you or someone else may think it is OK?

The list can go on and on. Where do you want to draw the line? Does getting high trump everything else? Is the line for you drawn at getting high? Society as a whole be damned.

Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:

Oh, and Madman, where did you get your medical degree?

'Cause it seems awful strange that you should know how to best treat cancer patients.
I don't need a medical degree. You don't need one either to know that the majority of the medical profession doesn't approve of smoking pot to ease the effects of cancer treatments.

That is a bogus argument and I think you know that.

The AMA clearly states on it's web site that marijuana should remain a Schedule I drug until further scientific data is known.