Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
You have every right to bring your child up any way you chose. If you think being a pot smoker is being a good role model, that is your choice, but most would tend to disagree.

However, it sounds like a lot of your opinions orbit around the fact that you like to smoke pot. You claim you are doing it "responsibly". What is "responsible" drug use as a parent?

Aren't you really just making excuses and trying to justify your own drug habit?

There are some other things you said that I was going to address. Some were sensible but some were not in light of currently known information regarding your drug activity.

You did misrepresent CA Prop 215. That was a referendum regarding medical marijuana. It wasn't a referendum legalizing pot. If it was, it never would have passed. I think you know that.
So....because I'm an occasional user of marijuana, that renders my arguments useless?

You were gonna address some of my points at face value, but because I occasionally use marijuana, an ad hominem attack will suffice?

Wow, Madman, it's sure convenient that you have plenty of fallacies to fall back on. Otherwise, you might have to [gasp] lose an argument.

But what do I know...I have a "drug habit", right? I must be one of those pothead stoner types, right?

Right?

Glad you have an out, 'cause it sure would suck to look like you got the logic beatdown from a burned out pothead like me.