Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:

So....because I'm an occasional user of marijuana, that renders my arguments useless?

You were gonna address some of my points at face value, but because I occasionally use marijuana, an ad hominem attack will suffice?

Wow, Madman, it's sure convenient that you have plenty of fallacies to fall back on. Otherwise, you might have to [gasp] lose an argument.

But what do I know...I have a "drug habit", right? I must be one of those pothead stoner types, right?

Right?

Glad you have an out, 'cause it sure would suck to look like you got the logic beatdown from a burned out pothead like me.
No, I'm not saying because you are a stoner that any of your opinions are invalid or anything. However, regarding this particular topic of discussion, it definitely has a great deal of influence.

Look... if you want to smoke weed, go right ahead. I've never stated it makes people bad people. This discussion is about the legalization issue and I think society in general and whatever impacts that may incur.

A lot of bad people do smoke weed, but that doesn't mean I have ever thought that all smokers were bad people. I've smoked it myself. I may even smoke it again at certain times.

I'm not trying to win any argument here. I am just trying to debate a topic and present a certain side and my own viewpoint. There is no such thing as a winner in any debate on this message board.