Hey, guys:

thanks for everyone's help...figured I'd give ya an update...

I washed it with Mother's Car Wash (stuff smells like bubblegum - shweet!)...Came up real nice, dried it up real fast...Then started with Meg's #1...I had to do it like 4 times, but they finally came up...Applied the Liquid Glass (I didn't see the other posts till this morning)...At this point, the hood's like a hockey rink already...Go for the finishing touch - Meguiar's #3, the yummy banana smelling carnuba wax...I almost went flying as I was wiping it off cos it was so slippery...

Well, it looks pretty good now...I didn't get all the h20 spots off, but they are no way as noticeable now...I just didn't want to go for more applications of the cleaner...I figure the more I wax it, they will get progressively better...I also may take the X in at some point to the professional simoniz guy I've talked about and let him go nuts with it...But for now, it looks pretty good...I'm looking forward to finishing the rest of the truck this week (I don't have a lot of time on my hands so I try to do a small section each night)....Later!

------------------