Well, I went MTB today and as I pulled my bike off my roof rack and my fork hit the side of my truck (when I slipped) right above the rear cargo window.

I have a nice little "crease" dent there now. Not to mention the scratch went right to the metal!

I went MTBing then came home and took some rubbing compound to the scratch. I then cleaned it and with my fingernail scrapped off about a nickel size spot where there was no paint. I then ever so carefully took the touchup paint and covered that spot up.

In a week or to I'll go back and take rubbing compound to the touchup paint and even it out and blend it in as best I can.

But what about this crease dent? It's about 1 inch long and isn't to deep. If you look at the truck from the side you can see it. I was thinking a dentless removal place but its above the rear cargo window and I don't think they can get to it from the inside of the truck.

I also thought about the ding king but I am unsure of how it will perform on a crease dent. Then again, it is a very small one.

Bottom line. I was an idiot and needed to be more careful! [Geek]