Quote:
Originally posted by limowreck:
Quote:
Originally posted by limowreck:
[b] [QUOTE]Originally posted by s4iscool:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by limowreck:
[qb]I don't have problem getting mud or anything off with a low-pressure waterspray. Probably because I try not to let anything accumulate on the paint long enough for it to harden and bond to the paint. I would use a soft cloth to spot clean harder stains, but generally I find that plain water is just as effective in cleaning as soap/water/sponge. Of course, your experience may vary depending on the conditions you use your vehicle.
You must live in a pristine environment, because without soap or grease dissolver, i dont see how you are actually washing your car and effectively cleaning the paint on your car. Thats like saying, I dont need soap when I take a shower, I just use water and a rag... maybe im missing something here [Freak] [/b]
Haha, that's a colorful anagoly, but not a valid one. Nice try, but you can't compare car paint to human skin. Apples and oranges my friend.

Human skin will attract and bond to dirt at a much faster rate than dry painted metal.

That's because human skin has a very visible and noticeable rough surface (with its hairs, wet oils, pores, etc.). Compared to the painted surface of sheetmetal, which looks perfectly smooth to the naked eye, and whose 'roughness' can only be seen under a microscope. Which do you think is going to absorb dirt more quickly?