well my dealer decieved me into purchasing this by saying that a primer had already been applied to the car and the final coats had to be applied. They charged $595 for this "wax". I had some extended warranty problems with the general manager and magically another $400 appeared on top of that $595. When I questioned it, the finance officer said he made a mistake and the PP was really $995. But I had already signed another form for the PP for $595 so they have to account for the extra $400, but thats another story. I am having a small dent fixed and I should have my car back tomorrow. They will be doing my PP application. After doing mega research on this and asking alot of questions. I have determined that I would never have bought it given the opportunity but now that I have it, then Ok, I will just have to maintain it. It comes with a 3 year warranty, they GIVE YOU some of the product and you can renew the finish yourself or take it back to the dealer for them to do it. I was horrified that I was paying for $500 in wax and also have to do it myself. Be sure to read that warranty VERY WELL, If you have a claim, you have to first get approval from SISKIN for the repair and then take it in to get done. They do also mention replacement. So if my seat is stained and they can't clean it, do they replace my whole seat? or get it recovered? Matching fabric? Still many questions. Of course I will have seat covers, so I shouldn't have to worry about that. After calling Siskin, they can't give a price because each dealer sets their own. We called another dealer in our area and they charged $695 for this.