Thanks Cyclemut for your posts. I figured it out later that evening after I posted and before you posted the first time. After I went over and over in my head how everything should line up and work, then I figured it should work if the cams are lined up with the marks and my camshaft is lined up with the yellow notch on the pointer. I saw that the drivers side cam controls the distributor rotor. As long as you have your cam lined up with the marks, the rotor was on #1 wire. I removed the #1 spark plug and attached a compression gauge before I was going to start it. So I left the engine naked with everything off and just the timing belt to see if the engine will run. It did! A few seconds later, my transmission line that runs through the radiator(I had it plugged with a bolt) started shooting fluid all over the place!...so I stopped the engine quickly.

I went ahead and purchased the rest of the items for the 105k maintenance since I seem to have saved my engine. After everything was installed and completed. I started it back up and all was good! The engine prrrrs nicely. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones! Funny, I have done every kind of maintenance on this X, but only put off the timing belt...funny that is what got me....lesson learned!

Thanks all for your posts.