I changed my TB this weekend. Here are some comments... it was not a hard job. For the crank shaft bolt I used a 27mm socket with a breaker bar and pipe extension. I braced the breaker on the floor (towards the driver's side) and had a friend tap the starter. The crank bolt came loose fairly easy. Took radiator out and cleaned. Used harmonic puller to take crank pulley off. Used M6 75mm bolts that I got at Lowes. Followed basic instructions in Haynes. Note: make sure that TB cover bolts are marked. I made a drawing and placed bolts where they go back in. They are different lengths. Before taking TB off, I counted the teeth between the cams. There are 40 teeth between them and 43 between the drivers side cam and the crank. The old TB with 108,000 looked new except for being pretty loose. I had to turn cam back a little to get it to use 40 teeth instead of 41 so the belt must stretch some from use. Put everything back together. Total cost of TB, Tensioner Pulley, and three belts was less than $100 from NAPA. Nissan dealer north of Columbus, OH, wanted $600 just to change the TB. I did not change the water pump. It seemed like such an easy job that i will watch for leaks. Only problem was getting crank bolt back to 150 ft lbs. I used an old pulley belt and pipe wrench home made assembly. Never got the torque wrench to click at 150 ft lbs but it seems tight. May take by friends house with an impact wrench for final tightening.