Well, darn. confused

I guess if you want to dig a little deeper I can tell you the route I'd take, but nobody would blame you if you just said the heck with it and took it to a shop.

What I'd do next (and what the shop would probably do) is try to rule out stuff one by one. I'd start by unplugging every thing that I could get to easily that is fed off of that fuse. I'll have to dig up the wiring diagram to get you a complete list but start with removing and unplugging the front and rear tail lights on both sides.

Then I'd put in a good fuses and turn on the switch. If it immediately blows, the problem probably isn't in anything you just took off and we'll have to dig a little deeper. If the fuse doesn't blow try plugging back in the tail lights one by one (with the switch still turned on) I'll bet you see where I'm going with this.. when you get to the one that blows the fuse... you know exactly where the problem is. look at it closely for a shorted socket, bad lamp, or wires that look bad.

Holler again if you want to try digging in deeper and fixing this yourself - I'll go pull the wiring diagram.

Good Luck,
-Saturday