I took the xterra to the dealership today to have them take a look at oil leak. They fixed the leak and told me that it was the oil pan gasket and not the rear main seal. I guess they were right cause it has stopped leaking. When I picked it up, I mentioned that the truck should still be under the warranty since the leak happened before the 60 month expiration date. At first, the service rep told me that the engine is not part of the powertrain warranty. I told him he was full of excrement (not actual word used). I asked for another service rep's opinion and he told me in a round about way, without hurting his co-worker's immage, that I was right. I showed him the warranty booklet afterwards just to make sure that they don't try and talk their way out of fixing it under the warranty. I drove off the lot without having to pay a dime laugh . They were also nice enough to fix the recall on the fuel sending unit, which I did not know about until today. Anyway, hope this problem is fixed. Thanks for all the advice fellas.....